Soundfiles from The 13th Warrior
- "I am Ahmed ... and things were not always thus
- "Look at them. What thing could affect them so
Ibn to Melchisidek, 108KB
- I am the First Man
- I am the Fourth Man
- "You can draw sounds?"
Buliwyf to Ibn, 92KB
- "Show me."
Buliwyf to Ibn, 22KB
- "The dog can jump."
- "Arab, Speak what I draw"
Buliwyf to Ibn, 103KB
- "Rider. Well fed on a light mount. Perfumed"
- "I am son to Hygleac ... to serve him."
Buliwyf to Herald, 184KB
- "I sent for him ... fine, fine man."
Hrothgar to Herald, 329KB
- "What troubles this place, old man?"
Buliwyf to Hrothgar, 76KB
- "You know he might be mad?"
Herger to Buliwyf, 54KB
- It is said they eat the dead"
- "Luck often enough will save a man if his courage holds."
Buliwyf to Prince Wycliff, 114KB
- "There will be fog."
Edgtho to Buliwyf, 36KB
- "Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing."
Herger to Ibn, 122KB
- "Their blood looks real enough."
- "We will need an example."
- "That is possible."
Buliwyf to Ibn, 44KB
- "As you say, foolish and expensive ... We will miss his sword."
Buliwyf to Ibn & Herger, 157KB
- "I thought to find you in the tower." Yeah, Why I'm not in it.
Ibn & Edgtho, 124KB
- "I see it."
Edgtho to Ibn re: mist forming, 47KB
- "The wyrm. They've roused the fire wyrm."
Edgtho to Ibn, 97KB
- "I rather prefer a dragon."
Herger to Ibn, 54KB
- "Put your foot on it and stand."
Buliwyf to Ibn, 65KB
- "If it is a man it must sleep... Is there a choice?"
Buliwyf & Herger, 276KB
- "You know me?"
Buliwyf to old woman, 44KB
- "I have ears... Chieftan says the rain"
Old woman to Buliwyf, 175KB
- "Where do I seek her?"
Buliwyf to Old woman, 175KB
- "Is there a cave?"
Buliwyf to Edgtho, 44KB
- "It is."
Buliwyf to Herger, 57KB
- "A hard fight to get clear of here."
Buliwyf to Herger, 54KB
- "Stream disappears under the rocks."
Edgtho to Herger, 76KB
- "I'm alright."
Buliwyf to Everyone, 58KB
- "Try it."
Buliwyf to Everyone, 46KB
- "You're wearing that long face for me?"
Buliwyf to Ibn, 56KB
- "I have only these hands. I will die a pauper."
Buliwyf to Everyone, 151KB
- "A man might be thought wealthy ... That they may be remembered."
Buliwyf to Ibn, 328KB
- Ibn's Prayer
Merciful father. I have squandered my days with plans of many things.
This was not among them.
- Ibn, 281KB
But at this moment, I beg only,
to live the next few minutes well.
- Ibn, 221KB
For all we ought to have thought and have not thought.
All we ought to have said and have not said.
- Ibn, 232KB
All we ought to have done and have not done.
I pray thee, God for forgiveness.
- Ibn, 324KB
- Viking Prayer
Lo there do I see my father.
- Buliwyf, 60KB
Lo there do I see my mother and
my sisters and my brothers.
- Buliwyf, Herger, 157KB
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
- Herger, Edgtho, 151KB
Lo they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them.
- Weath, Ibn, 146KB
In the halls of Valhalla. Where the brave may live, forever.
- Buliwyf, Everyone, Ibn, 241KB
Site by Lady Gia firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated November 16, 2002